Principal Software Engineer (PSE Java 012) 5 – 6+ years
The Principal Software Engineer will come with at least 5 years of hands-on experience designing, developing and testing Java based applications. Work will involve integrating 3rd party software systems with Megaware products and applications using various tools and technologies. Opportunities will exist for the Principal Software Engineer to be the technical mentor for a group of younger engineers and to demonstrate technical leadership and team management capabilities. Customer interaction will be required periodically to understand business requirements and translate them to techno-commercially feasible solutions.
- Science or Engineering graduate/ post-graduate degree.
- 5-6 years of experience designing and developing software solutions & managing software projects.
- Software systems architecture experience.
- Sound understanding of the entire Software Development Life Cycle.
- Java, MVC Architecture, J2EE, Struts, Portal Server, Web Development Experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skill.
- Good team player & motivator.
Apply for this post »