Senior Software Engineer (.Net 015) 4+ years
The Senior Software Engineer will come with around 4 years of hands-on experience developing and testing Microsoft applications using .NET. Work will involve integrating 3rd party software systems with Megaware products and applications using various tools and technologies.
- Science or Engineering graduate/ post-graduate degree.
- 3-4 years of experience designing and developing software applications.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and in teams.
- C++, C#, DO.NET, ASP.NET, MVC experience.
- Product development experience is a big plus.
- Good oral and written communication skill.
Apply for this post »