Project Manager – (PM 040) 5-8 years
Location: India but willing to travel.
- Managing roll-out of IT Infrastructure and Enterprise Application.
- Ownership, Planning and coordination of all project related activities with Expert resources, Management, customer and vendors.
- Vendor Management.
- Project Documentation.
- IT Background with 5-8 years experience in either IT Infrastructure implementation or Enterprise Applications deployment.
- Strong management skills including the ability to communicate with the client, lead and motivate a team, and deliver within set deadlines.
- Should be responsible, pro-active, with excellent oral and written communication skills, and take ownership of project delivery.
- Should be able to analyze users’ software requirements.
- Should have prior experience in vendor management.
- Preferred - experience in computer systems validation, with knowledge and understanding of 21 CFR Part 11 or experience with any of the following computerized systems: Data Management, Instrumentation, or LIMS etc.
- Preferred – Exposure to cGMP's and regulatory compliance issues.
Apply for this post »