Senior Network & Systems Administrator – (NSA 030) 5-7 years
Location: India but willing to travel.
- Administration of Windows 2000/2003 ADS across the enterprise.
- DNS and DHCP troubleshooting knowledge on Windows Server 2003, administration and basic knowledge on scripting. Value Added: Group Policy Management. Windows Clustering.
- Administration of MS Exchange 2003 and associated Corporate Email Infrastructure.
- Administration knowledge on AV Management Mcafee (E-policy Orchestra).
- Administration of Anti Spam, Antivirus for Exchange.
- Act as an interface between senior personnel/management and the team.
- Firmware up gradation and tuning, hardening the servers.
- Maintenance of HP Servers.
- Manage local hardware inventories.
- Metrics Reporting.
- Creating a service request for the calls & closing it with peregrine software.
- Experience on deploying an Image build, using Symantec Ghost server or Power Quest.
- Configuration of Network printers and IP phones.
- Tape management, Day-to-day Administration and troubleshooting of Verities Net Backup, Backup and restoration from Tapes (LTO).
- Patch management.
- Administration of Cisco routers, Catalyst multi layer Switches and Firewall’s, Intrusion Detection System Integration and Cisco Works VMS.
- Hardware and software maintenance and installation.
- B.E./B. Tech.
- 5-7 years experience in IT infrastructure - Windows and Cisco (preferably certified in some technology).
- Excellent Communication skills - email, documentation, conference calls.
- Well versed with various IT Infrastructure technologies/concepts such as LAN & WAN protocols, VPN Technologies, Leased Line Connectivity, ISDN,MPLS, Leased Line, RAS/AAA, TACACS,DNS, DHCP,ISP Setup, TCP/IP, IP architecture, Network Management System (NMS), VLANs, Structured Cabling Design, FO Connectivity, Anti Virus Server (Mail Scanning/ Gateway Scanning/ Server/Clients Scanning) Setup and Wire Less LAN concepts.
- Expertise on Windows 2003 Server and Exchange 2003 Server.
- EPBX exposure preferred.
Apply for this post »