Validation Engineer – (VE 050) 2-3 years
Location: India but willing to travel.
- The Validation Engineer executes Computer Systems Validation Protocols, provides validation engineering of cGMP equipment systems and processes.
- Based on Business specifications, carries out validation projects that includes authoring protocols, executing validation protocols and writing reports of validation results.
- Ensures timely resolution of all deviations and changes that occur during the execution phase.
- Assists Supervisor in development of validation standards, best practices, procedures, and guidelines for the utilization within the Validation Department.
- Overall 2-3 years hands-on IT experience.
- Strong IT fundamentals – Operating Systems, LAN/WAN, networking concepts, System Administration.
- Team player – should follow team strategies/procedures and communicate timely and clearly with team members.
- Responsible – should be able to take up responsibility for getting the assigned tasks done.
- Quality consciousness and Attention to Detail.
- Willing to travel (within India/abroad) for extended periods of time.
- Preferable - experience in computer systems validation in Life Sciences domain, with knowledge of 21 CFR Part 11, GMP, Validation Practices, and Safety standards.
Apply for this post »